WEEKEND IN A PARADISE/ LOFOTEN

Hi! Today I just pop in to show you a sneak peek of our weekend trip to the Lofoten islands in Norway. I am already editing the pictures to make an album and it's kind of impossible not to share this beauty with you...even the views from the train (from Trondheim to Bødo) were already spectacular...I could close my eyes and open them again and suddenly see a waterfall, a lake or a forest! After eleven hours of train we took a ferry from Bødo to Moskenes and there we were, in a paradise just above the polar circle!










We had a wonderful time there and I can't wait to repeat this trip in winter, do you imagine all this completely white? It has to be spectacular!

PS. We slept one night at the Friisgården Lodge & Restaurant and I really want to recommend it to anyone who plans to visit the islands and is looking for a place to stay and feel like home. It's an old wooden house, very charming and run by a very nice couple. They also cook delicious local food and the house is located near an amazing turquoise water beach. 

OK, now back to work! 

I hope you are having a great week!

Ingrid




3 comments:

  1. Ingrid! Quina passada! Cada cop que veig les teves fotos tinc més ganes de venir-vos a fer una visita! Una abraçada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like a nice piece of the world, beautiful pictures!! I love your blog name.:)

    ReplyDelete